Get restaurant results with steak, chops, fish, chicken pieces and more. Infrared grilling sears foods quickly to lock in juice and flavor. After the initial sear, the infrared energy cooks foods to perfection in minutes.
Unlike other IR models, these versatile Broilmaster grills allow up to 30-percent turndown on each independent burner for indirect cooking, slow-roasting, baking, pizza making, and warming.
Super-duty stainless steel cooking grids offer three levels of adjustability, plus a separate warming rack offer even greater control over cooking temperatures. The multi-position lid stop adds yet another level of temperature control.
- 695 Sq. In. of Total Cooking Area
- Heavy-Duty Cast Aluminum Construction (Limited Lifetime Warranty)
- V-Channel Cooking Grids (Standard on all 2014 R3 Series Grills)
- Stainless Steel Control Panel
- Stainless Steel Warming Rack (Limited Lifetime Warranty)
- Choose Propane or Natural Gas
- Broilmaster R3 and R3B Gas Grills are made in USA.
R3 Infrared Grill
Two Infrared Burners with independent control – 40,000 total Btu
V-Channel Cooking Grids
- Capture up to 60 percent of the drippings released from foods
- Channels hold these juices just beneath the food, where heat from the infrared burner converts it into steam and smoke – adding
flavor and moisture to everything you grill.
- Grids clean up easily with a regular grill bush.
R3B Infrared and Blue Flame Grill
- One Infrared Burner and One Blue Flame Burner – up to 40,000 total Btu
- Right side – 20,000 Btu Infrared Burner
- Left Side – 20,000 Btu Blue Flame Burner (18,000 Btu on LP)